Mutated Bunny - The Forum.

Blatherings of humankind.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Abortion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giantmoogle
Hench-person

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Abortion   2007-02-04, 17:44

Discuzz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying Fa
Overlord

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2006-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-04, 19:23

Would you like to read my three page paper? (against it)

Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-04, 20:58

Nope! I would be glad to read a three sentence summery, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying Fa
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-05, 14:49

lol.

Abortion is killing a potential life. A woman does not have the choice to kill a baby whether it be inside her own body or outside, the result is still first degree murder.

The only way i would support it is if the mother is to lose her life, by some disease or birthing complications. (ie, we can save the baby or you, who do you choose?)

Otherwise, i am completely against it. I am Pro-Life.

Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-06, 07:26

I agree on the grounds that the baby is not part of your body. You may be attatched, but that is still it's body. It would be like a siamese twin saying that they can shoot their sib because it's their body so they can do what they please with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying Fa
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-06, 14:00

...Thats a little out there, but i get the main gist of it. ^^

Did you know that some twins while in the womb absorb their twin? And they dont realize it, but it causes some forms of bipolar behavior.

Yeah. Kinda gross, huh?

Admin

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-07, 12:06

babies may be life, but they have not yet experienced life yet.
yes, they might have been important. but how many of you remember before the age of 4? or even 5? maybe flashes, but nothing really important. so when your barley a month or two old, maybe still withinn the womb. It really doesnt matter. Life is not that important. there are 7 billion humans still out there.. whoop-dee-doo.

Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-07, 18:38

Well, maybe when you're "barley" a month old you dont think very much, but you certainly feel! And when they kill those babies, they are murdering an innocent life! And that baby feels that pain! It has been proven they feel pain while in the womb! Almost from conception they can feel it! Killing them is inhuman!

Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-07, 22:26

I revert back to my retard argument. Why should we then not be allowed to slay retards? And yes I must call them retards. Why not allow people to kill the homeless? Why not let people kill drug addicts.? Nothing good ever came from them, why keep them around? If you want to control population, kill every child that has an IQ of under 100. They would have to be given time, since you can't test babies, but it would reduce the world's population significantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giantmoogle
Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-07, 22:28

Ying Fa wrote:
Well, maybe when you're "barley" a month old you dont think very much, but you certainly feel! And when they kill those babies, they are murdering an innocent life! And that baby feels that pain! It has been proven they feel pain while in the womb! Almost from conception they can feel it! Killing them is inhuman!
Any full grown live stock is more intelligent than a fetus. Why then should we be allowed to kill them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying Fa
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-08, 11:24

In this world, Humans are at the top. Its just the way the food chain is. When the world comes to be ruled by another species, they'll be killing us for livestock. Its just the way it is. Its a human life, you cannot destory that. Its murder. A cow doesnt measure up to a human, baby or full grown.

<3

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-08, 11:34

I agree, no matter what you label it, murder is murder. No matter how old a baby is, 1 day, 1 week, 1 year it makes no difference and by telling yourself that its okay jsut because the fetus hasn't popped out is totally and undenaibly bull shit. By doing this all you are doing is justifying your actions. There is absolutely no justification for this. Babies are humans too, Abortion is bullshit and i really want to fucking yell at every mother who does this, though it may be their choice, they are choosing to end the lfe of another. I believe that is wrong. I am Pro-Life. If we condone to Abortion, things will progress and we will be forced into a post-apocalyptic World like that of the Matrix but nto so fantasy. It will be like that, were humans are killed off with no emotion, the world is taking a turn for the worse and people like Tarryn and i won't stand for it. I know i or tarryn can't change the minds of everyone but we have to inform people like you who take the side of those mothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giantmoogle
Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-08, 14:59

A human is no more important than any other animal. If you base someones worth off of intelligence, then I should be allowed to eat those delicious retards. As far as abortion causing the apocalypse, you sir must be joking. You are the left's equivalent to the mad man on a box shouting about how the apocalypse is neigh! You make me want to go out and snap the necks of puppies, but that just wouldn't be nice. I don't think abortions should be allowed, but it isn't as huge of a deal as you make it out to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giantmoogle
Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-08, 15:01

Ying Fa wrote:
In this world, Humans are at the top. Its just the way the food chain is. When the world comes to be ruled by another species, they'll be killing us for livestock. Its just the way it is. Its a human life, you cannot destroy that. Its murder. A cow doesn't measure up to a human, baby or full grown.
Why don't you protest war then? What do you think is happening in Iraq? Children are dying there everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying Fa
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-08, 19:40

Those fucking retards are smarter than fucking cows!

And i do protest war! I dont condone that either! What's smarter than a mentally challenged person?! You arent making sense in the ....i dunno, the fucking life level. Humans are at the top, whether they're dumb or smart, we're still more intelligent than anything else!

It is a big deal to kill a potential life. I dont care if its not your favourite topic, but i think its a very big controversy.

Hench-person

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-08, 22:16

Half of the retarded kids at our school are completely brain dead. You need to give other animals more credit. They are more intelligent that you think. They are at least able to function. The retarded children are not able to function. They have to be wheeled around and fed through tubes to their stomachs. Their lives are meaningless. A cow can at least reproduce and raise a calf properly. The retarded kids, should they actually figure out how to reproduce, would probably end up killing their children.

I don't know why people think we are so high above other species on the Earth. Could you take a mountain lion? Lets see how you handle that situation. People get eaten by animals all the time. This guy I saw on the history channel thought he could control a family of bears, so he lived with them. He got eaten after a year. This guy was an expert, but that veiw of superiority cost him his life.

What about that vegie woman that they pulled the plug on? She was brain dead. Her life was meaningless. All she did was eat and shit. everything that made her important, her frontal cortex, had been completely destroyed. She was nothing more than a fleshy machien at that point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gothic Teddy
Admin

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-09, 12:03

Life is not that important. Either is pain. humans may be the most intelligent beings on this planet, but that doesnt matter. life can suck, deal with it. I agree with moog's (I like using internet names more then real ones) speculations. just because we're more intelligent doesn't prove that we're somehow better then anything else that lives. I just dont beleive that humans are all that important. So their existance or non-existance, I really dont care much about. It may be heartless, but what ever.

Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-09, 14:18

You mean, "neither" not either, it doesnt make sense.

I do believe in euthanasia. (sp?) If the person in their will said they want to die if they ever became a vegetable, then yeah, kill 'em. But..........Morals come into play much more often.

Cody. If Heather died tomorrow, you wouldnt care? After all, she's just a human and human life really doesnt matter to you, so....

And that guy that lived with bears, he obviously was able to survive a year, i really dont think they killed him because they "suddenly" wanted to. He must have done something they didnt like.

Admin

Number of posts : 1092
Registration date : 2006-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-09, 18:16

I used to be for abortion, but a while ago, I realized that it's pointless.

People say it's okay if you were raped to press the "abort" button...

But is that really the kid's fault?

And yes, the process IS a bit...unerving.

But the process has nothing to do with wether or not it should happen, those are just details.

The point is that you are killing a baby, and there are SO many alternatives.

Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-09, 21:21

You need to spell better.

Anywho, DUH!

Dont blame the baby you walked the wrong street that day!

Or drank too much!

Or didnt kick the balls hard enough!

Or even if you had really no way to help yourself, that is still not the baby's fault!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-10, 10:26

To the firey pitt wth speeling!

But anyways, adoption is always a good alternative.

Cool-type-person

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-10, 13:58

And just to add some facts to the argument, only 1% of abortions are because of rape or incest, 1% are because of the fetus has abnormalities, and 3% are because the mother's life is in danger.

A new poll conducted by CBS News finds a majority of Americans oppose virtually all abortions in the United States. Those polled said they want either no abortions to occur or for abortion to be limited to very rare circumstances.

Some 55 percent of Americans took a pro-life position on abortion. Of those, 33 percent said abortions should be "permitted only in cases such as rape, incest and to save the woman's life."

In the United States alone, there have been over 40,000,000 abortions since 1973, and over four thousand abortions are performed daily.

In contrast, there are 46,000,000 abortions performed each year around the world. 20,000,000 of those are in countries where abortion is illegal.

Source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ying Fa
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-11, 10:00

I remembered something about Moogle's theory about Cows can reproduce but "retards" cant. A lot of that is instincts. If the cow didnt have those instincts, they'd have to be taught how to do it. So~!. Yeah. Just thought I'd comment.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   2007-02-16, 03:54

This topic was, in my eyes very well discussed.

Bravo, everyone.

*clap-clap*

Bravo.

But this topic seems to have run dry.

*LOCK*

PostSubject: Re: Abortion   

Back to top Go down

Abortion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mutated Bunny - The Forum. :: Intelligent conversation-
Jump to: